NAPIER HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS PTE LTD.
Home / About Us / Privacy-Policy
We, at Napier Healthcare Solutions Pte Ltd. (“Napier”) respect your privacy.
For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, Personal Data shall mean any personal information which are related to an identified or identifiable natural person such as a name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, job designation, company name and certain personal device information.
As you liaise with Napier (sometimes referred to as “we” “us” or “our”) in any manner whatsoever, we may ask you to reveal certain Personal Data in order for us to provide you with the highest quality information and services. In order for you to make an informed decision about whether to disclose any Personal Data to us, we are providing you with the following information about how we collect and use your information.
This Privacy Statement governs how we collect, use, share, and protect your information. Our Privacy Statement applies to all persons who deal with us for any of the services provided by Napier (“Users”). This Privacy Statement administers our Users’ access to and use of all Napier’s services, including accessing our various software, our website www.napierhealthcare.com and mobile applications (collectively, the “Services”).
We collect Personal Data when you voluntarily register or create a personal profile with us, or request for our products, services, or information from us.
Besides Personal Data, we may also process “Non-Personally-Identifiable Information,” which means information that does not identify you personally, but can provide us with usage data, either individually or in the aggregate. Non-Personally Identifiable Information may include demographic information, aggregated information, certain information collected automatically through your device such as web browser information, the type of computer operating system that you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our website server log files, cookie technology, pixel tags or beacons, and other technologies, and other non-personally identifiable information collected by us or provided by you. The privacy obligation under this Privacy Statement is not applicable to any Non-Personally-Identifiable Information which will not fall within the ambit of “Personal Data” in any manner whatsoever.
We may also process some information on your computer, through the use of “cookies” or similar files. A “cookie” is a small data file that websites often launch to read what is stored on the website user’s computer. We may use “cookies” but will not store personally-identifiable information in your “cookie” or obtain your Personal Information from “cookies”. We use “cookies” to improve your experience during your use of our website. You may be able to erase “cookies” from your computer’s hard drive, block all “cookies” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored on your computer. Please refer to the instructions for your Internet Browser to learn more.
We may collect, maintain, and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity so that we can be sure that all our communications with you are secure and confidential, for application security and to help prevent fraud, data loss and also to ensure authenticity and to rule out spams.
- Store and process your Personal Information (“process” includes recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, disclosure, dissemination, alignment, combination, restriction, erasure or destruction).
- Providing services and support to Users, such as delivering web-based products or services, informing you about health or wellness programs which you might be interested in Marketing our products and services to you.
- To provide third parties with aggregate, anonymous statistical information regarding use of our website. Information in such form cannot and will not be linked to you, individually.
- Innovating and improving our products, services, website, and advertising, including customizing it to Users' preferences.
- Providing Users with company updates or with information about our website functionality.
- Responding to your inquiries or other requests.
- Contacting you when necessary.
- Keeping a record of our transactions and communications with you, for any audit or training purposes.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of our systems and Complying with legal requirements, complying with legal process, or defending our legal rights.
The safety, integrity, and confidentiality of your information are very important to us. We have put in place technical, administrative and physical safety procedures that are designed to defend your data from unlawful access, discovery, use and variation. We regularly evaluate our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. We also intermittently subject our Applications to simulated intrusion tests and have developed comprehensive disaster recovery plans. However, please be aware that despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
When Personal Data is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Please do your part to help us keep your information well protected. You are accountable for maintaining the privacy of your login information including but without limiting to your password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account with Napier. Napier specifically reserves the right to end your access to the Services and any contract you have with Napier related to the Services in the event it discovers or suspects that your credentials have been intentionally or otherwise accessed by any unlawful third party that may cause provide them unauthorized access to our Services.
We will not sell your Personal Data to any other third party for their own use save and except to the extent disclosed in this Privacy Statement unless we disclose this to you at the time the Personal Data is obtained.
Napier may however disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the following reasons:
- We may use unaffiliated companies such as agents or contractors ("Third Parties") to help us to provide you with services that you have requested, or for other reasons related to conducting our business (including the information uses listed above). In the event we provide Personal Data to these Third Parties, they are constrained from using this data in any means other than to provide the required services for us.
- We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order, upon request of government authorities, or as reasonably necessary to protect Napier, the individuals that Napier serves, or the public.
- We may provide your Personal Data to affiliated entities or third parties in connection with the actual or prospective sale or transfer of some or all of a business to which you submitted your information, or in the event of a corporate change.
- We may share your Personal Data with Napier affiliated companies and subsidiaries for marketing reasons.
The Personal Data may be transferred to, stored or processed outside of your country. In most cases, the Personal Data will be processed in Singapore or India, where our servers are located, and our central database is operated. Napier will only transfer the Personal Data overseas with the same level of duty and care towards security of data as the Personal Data is stored and processed in the resident country.
Our Services to you may require you to disclose to us any Personal Data of third parties which are within your control, which will be processed in accordance with this Privacy Statement. You shall be solely responsible for to obtain all the relevant consent from the owner of the Personal Data for the processing of such Personal Data by Napier and/or its third parties for the purpose of the contract entered between you and Napier. You shall also be fully responsible to comply all the relevant Personal Data Law in your country in transferring 3rd party Personal Data to us. Napier excludes all liabilities directly or indirectly arising out of any illegal transfer of Personal Data to us. You shall also indemnify and keep us indemnified of any action may be taken for such transfer of third party Personal Data.
Napier may provide certain tools and settings within the Services to help you access, correct, delete, or modify the Personal Data you provided to us and associated with your account. Napier welcomes you to connect with us with regards to the Personal Data we have collected about you, including regarding the nature and truth of the data which has been collected about you, or to request an update or erasure of your information. Requests to delete or remove the Personal Data do not ensure complete or thorough deletion of the content or information posted and deleted information may remain in backup copies for an indefinite period of time. Please note that if you choose to delete any Personal Data or opt-out of the processing of the Personal Data, you understand that certain features, including but not limited to access to the Services, may no longer be available to you.
The Personal Data we collect generally will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, or as otherwise required by law. Following termination or deactivation of your dealings with Napier, Napier may retain the Personal Data for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and audit purposes.
In the event that any Personal Data under our control is compromised as a result of an infringement of security or other data security incident, Napier will take all reasonable precautionary steps to inspect the situation and where necessary, notify those persons whose information may have been compromised and take other steps in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
The Services that Napier provides are always developing and the form and features of the Services may transform without prior notice to you. Napier may alter this Privacy Statement at any time. Variations to the Privacy Statement are operative upon the posting of an amended notice to the Services. We may also advise you of changes to the Privacy Statement, particularly if we deem the changes to be substantial. By continuing to access or use the Services after variations become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Services or this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with attention to the Data Protection Officer.
Get in touch with us
And we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Sign Up for FREE Consultation!
Fill out the contact form and we will be in touch to give your hospital a free IT health checkup and identify opportunities to
improve operations and patient care delivery.