Napier’s RIS/PACS is a one stop solution enabling healthcare professionals to share and collaborate seamlessly across multiple sites and multiple clinical specialties. All personnel involved in patient care – schedulers, technologists, radiologist, referring physicians – can contribute to the efficient delivery of patient care. From order initiation through distribution of results, optimizing productivity for the entire radiology workflow.
Additionally, the solution can be seamlessly integrated with your hospital’s other systems such as CPOE, Patient Registration and Billing, to function as an integrated Hospital Information System.
Napier’s RIS is a computerized information system used by radiology departments to store, manipulate, and distribute patient radiological data and imagery. It is a complete management system that handles all the business functions from patient management, diagnosis and reporting, to inventory control. The system has been designed to take full advantage of full integration with a hospital’s health information system.
Our RIS solution is used in conjunction with Napier’s PACS or other third party PACS to enable a modern digital filmless radiology work environment.
Key Functional Areas
- Appointments and Scheduling
- Order Entry
- Work Allocation and Monitoring
- Patient Safety and Education
- Radiographer Worklist
- Dictation & Transcriptions
- Radiologist Worklist
- Results Entry
- Reporting and Executive Dashboards
- Alerts & Reminders
- Standards Conformance
- Intefaces & Integration
Napier’s PACS enables images such as x-rays and scans to be stored electronically and viewed on screens, creating a filmless process and improved diagnosis methods. Doctors and other health professionals can access and compare images at the touch of a button. It offers referring physicians and clinicians advanced viewing tools to accelerate exam interpretation and allows for the archiving and viewing of DICOM and non-DICOM images and clinical information.
Key Functional Areas
- Image Studio Viewer allowing Image Visualization and Processing, including features like
- Image Representation
- Intensity Conversions
- Geometric Transformations
- Import and Export of Images
- Printing and Scanning
- Analog Video Recording
- Angiography Mode
- 3D Mode
- PACS Server
- Receipt, storage and retrieval of DICOM images
- High speed access to server hard drives or RAID arrays
- LAN-speed access to Network Storages (NASes)
- Handles multiple modalities
- Exchange images across different locations, or other PACS
- Web access to images