Napier’s Electronic Mobile Care System (eMCS) enables healthcare providers to efficiently manage patient care while on the move anytime and anywhere with real – time access to patient clinical case notes viewing, appointment slot reserve and cancellation functions, diagnosis, medication information including vital symptoms, medical history ,laboratory results and prescriptions, allergies, and other notes of advices and observations.
Schedule & Appointment Management on the move
- -The care provider can conveniently reserve slots for appointments schedule. Can close appointments and at the same time block the particular time and day on the reserved slots.
- The care providers can check schedule & appointments. The system has facility not only to view the scheduled slot wise but also easily identify the current, scheduled and reserved appointment slot by color coding provision.
- The care provider through “Cancel Appointment” feature will be able to cancel an existing appointment.
Assessment and Reference on the Move
Napier eMCS is an ideal solution for continuity of care activity on the move. Having the ability to capture and/ or view the essential elements required.
- Vitals: Both Data view and Graphical view are provided. Specific predefined Period based data filtration view is available.
- Laboratory Result: Both Data and Graphical views
- Orders: View Medication Orders along with Quantity, Administration instructions and Duration
- Summary : View Patient Diagnosis Allergies and Medication as a Patient Summary Report
- Reports : View data recorded wrt CC, HPI, History, ROS, PE and Orders as Encounter Report
Special Assessment forms are enabled through Napier EMR template capability extension.
- Generic Forms: Predefined repository based data capture capability.
- Dynamic Forms: Form development with user defined templates for assessment.
- Scoring Forms: Tools used to score and interpret the score.
- Image editor enables users to annotate images and also mark the care provider findings on the image
- Napier eMCS, while adding a new dimension to home care also caters to stakeholder emergency needs by facilitating telephonic encounter when a physical interaction with care receiver is not possible. It supports care provider to select the patient and provides the patient’s summary view for a telephonic encounter.
Supports Care providers to record details of Telephonic encounter in a structured manner ·
- Doctor Notes –> For Recording Notes on the encounter.
- Diagnosis –> For recording the diagnosis or problem as understood in the Telephonic encounter
- Medication –> For Recording the Advice provided on medications : Allergies for recording existing allergies or allergy probabilities to look out for either based on the encounter or patient summary
Features of eMCS solution
- Appointments list
- Appointment cancellation
- Slot reserve
- Internal communication system
- Flexible search
- Bardcode (MRN) search
- Patient list
- Quick search
- Capture vitals
- View vitals
- View lab results
Patient clinical information
On the move capture (free text)
- Provider notes
- On the move capture (free text)
- Visit report
- Assessment Templates