Napier’s Ob/Gyn solution is a web based software application that addresses the administrative and clinical needs of a gynecology and obstetrics practice. It can be configured for stand-alone practices as well as the Ob/Gyn departments within a hospital. With built-in system templates specifically for the Ob/Gyn physician, they can be easily customized to create new templates to match your own best practices.
With NAPIER Obstetrics/Gynecology, you can:
Our solution has the following key functional areas:
- Ob/Gyn specific templates for annual well-woman exams, new prenatal encounters, post-natal follow up and ante-partum records
- OB/Gyn reporting with voice recognition
- Patient medical records and history
- Patient treatment plan & flow sheets
- Gestation calculator for quick delivery date estimates
- Risk factors
- Order sets – treatment templates containing Rx, labs, DI, procedures, patient education, web references and follow up appointments.
- Flow sheets – track trends of patients’ lab data over a period of time.
- Patient scheduling and appointments
- Patient medical image viewing
- Lab integration
- Medication records
- Alerts & Reminders
- Reports & Dashboards
Provide a specialized OB/Gyn EMR solution to improve women health
“Health systems face enormous constraints that hinder the delivery of emergency obstetric care, which is vital for saving the lives of women who develop postpartum haemorrhage, the leading cause of maternal mortality”
– World Health Organization (WHO)