The role encompasses developing the product roadmap, defining the product vision, gathering business requirements and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure delivery in line with the roadmap and Napier’s revenue/customer satisfaction goals.
Skills & experience must have:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for new and existing product components and take ownership of their delivery
- Work with the Engineering and Development teams to ensure the successful delivery of new products and enhancements
- Planning and managing the product release and development.
- Direct and support the marketing of updated and enhanced products and the launch of new products
- Work with Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Technical Support teams to provide go-to-market strategies, product expertise and guidance.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Development of detailed sales and marketing strategic business.
- Monitoring the overall sales and gross margins for the range of product lines.
- Forecasting monthly/annual sales targets and executing them in a given time frame.
- Be an expert with respect to competitor products and services and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the market
- Ability to translate business requirements into practical solutions
- Ability to organize and lead multiple threads of activity concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation
Education & Experience:
- 8+ years of similar work experience (preferably in Healthcare IT).
- Masters from a premier institute