Napier Healthcare is currently looking for professionals to join the Consulting and Services team as a Functional Consultant. To be based in China, Shanghai or Shenzhen, the person will be responsible for managing customer requirement, product implementations and post-implementation support. The person must be highly client focused with excellent relationship building skills.
The person will oversee all aspects of client implementations as a member of the Napier Implementation Team. The primary focus of the person will be managing the implementation objectives of customers. In addition, the person will support the organization’s growth by applying a clearly defined project management approach for both new and existing client implementations.
The person will likely come from a healthcare or technical background with preferred experience of delivering healthcare IT projects in an onsite – offshore model. The role demands a proactive, hands-on approach to delivery and working closely with our Sales, Product Management and Engineering teams. The candidate must be motivated by the challenge of building a culture of continuous improvement and celebrated success.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Requirement Gathering in Business Process Modelling
- Understand Customer’s As-Is and To-Be Processes, Biz Rules, Forms &Transaction Screens
- Map End-to-End Processes, Biz Rules, Forms and Transaction Screens into a Modelling Tool
- Analyse and Propose improvement (recommended, not mandatory)
- Gap Analysis
- Analyse the gaps between customer expectations against application capabilities.
- Application Deployment
- Perform Application Configuration
- Perform Key User Training
- Perform User Acceptance Test
- Status Update
- Update Project Status
- Forecast Incoming Activities
- Highlight Potential Risk and Recommend Risk Mitigation
- 5-8 years of experience in IT and/or Healthcare Domain is preferred
- Degree in Information System, Engineering, Healthcare or equivalent is preferred
- Preferred Character:
- Positive Thinking
- Constructive Thinking
- Creative Thinking
- Self-Motivation and Energy to do things and accomplish goals
- Capable to delight customer
- High in Charisma
- Traveling is required.
- Able to interact, read and write in Business Chinese (Mandarin) (for business needs to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers and associates) and English.