- Prospect and qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
- Develop corporate customer prospects through direct telephone selling and emails
- Work with RSMs to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule presentations
- Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities
- Responsible for responding within 24 hours to any request or intelligence from the RSMs and the APJ Senior Field Marketing Manager.
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Napier Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management skills
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline goals as defined by sales management
- Develop relationships with new prospects by following up on inbound leads and online evaluations; proactive cold calling; following up on outbound marketing campaigns
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required
- A positive attitude, personal integrity, highly disciplined and organized, a desire to win and results-driven
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 3+ years of experience in a lead development role within an intense, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment—ideally in a Healthcare IT, Enterprise Software or Software product company
- Proficient in the English language
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience using CRM tools
- Ability to travel when needed to customers or partners (1-2 times /quarter)
- Candidates with more experiences and lead a team, will be considered for the managerial level.
Thank you for your interests. Due to high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.