Napier Healthcare Australia is seeking a driven, Territory Manager to bring in New Business for the ANZ region for our range of solutions for Hospitals and Aged Care. Supported by our head office in Singapore, with local management in Australia, you will be passionate, someone who wants to change the health landscape through technology, using your consultative selling skills. You enjoy working in competitive environments and are one who will consistently overachieve and surpass expectations. You will possess a can-do attitude and embrace new challenges. This role is preferably Melbourne based and some experience in the healthcare market is desirable. Some travel interstate will be required
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a sustained pipeline in ANZ by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to expand on Napier’s presence in the AU market.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota using your network, leads and consultative sales skills
- Achieve sales targets and demonstrate progress towards achieving account strategies with field counterparts.
- Supported by a regional manager and a talented solutions engineer locally, as well as an inside sales team to feed you qualified leads
- Effectively and independently deliver Napier value proposition, including the technical value proposition, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the issues in healthcare, aged care, and hospitals
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Finance and Contracts department
- Learn and begin to deliver product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning healthcare solutions.
- Personal responsibility and careful processing of RFP’s (Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFP’s.) with assistance from a bid management team
- Become conversant with the Napier products to demonstrate our solution capabilities to potential clients in person or via web access
- Establish relationships with key channel partners and any other external partner to develop and achieve the defined account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Establish relationships with internal resources in order to close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization
- Follow the established sales process and sales methodologies Consistently and regularly use the CRM system to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity
- Minimum education Degree holder with experience selling software products and solutions to C and GM level
- Knowledge of the healthcare market highly desired – hospitals and aged care experience a bonus
- Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic consultative selling methodology
- Proven self-starter with a motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota in a software or SaaS company, including a proven track record of new business sales.
- Strong communication skills in English; you should be comfortable calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision-makers for our products and services.
- Enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment to challenging KPIs.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change, think strategically, and make complex decisions.
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people.
- Eligible to work in Australia.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great international working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning based out of Singapore with a 20-year history of excellence in the healthcare market
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.